With Christmas just around the corner, we would definitely be looking for ways to make our homes look more cheerful and brighter this holiday season. One of the best ways to light up your home for Christmas is by upgrading the lighting, and this can be achieved by installing colorful Christmas lights outdoors. Instead of opting for traditional colored lights, why not consider installing outdoor LED Christmas lights? This move should be beneficial in more ways than one, as outdoor LED lights are highly desirable in more ways than one, as explained below:
1) Outdoor lights made of LED are definitely more durable and show a longer service life. The average lifespan of LEDs is estimated at 100,000 hours, and that actually equates to nearly eleven years of continuous use. This figure is outstanding to say the least, and when you compare the figure to that of a traditional best outdoor led christmas lights traditional light bulb that has a lifespan of about five thousand hours, you can clearly see your savings in terms of long-term durability.
2) Replacement charges are greatly reduced when you opt for LED lights. Instead of spending time and money replacing your lights all the time, invest in LEDs and forget about the need to replace your bulbs regularly.
3) LEDs consume considerably less electricity compared to other bulbs and therefore tend to save in terms of energy consumption as well. When installed and used correctly, LEDs can operate at efficiency levels of up to eighty percent, compared to conventional light bulbs that generally do not exceed twenty percent in terms of efficiency. And when you consider that LEDs consume less electricity, you are also indirectly helping in energy conservation efforts by using LEDs that are more energy efficient. You could probably significantly reduce your electricity bill by switching to outdoor LED lights if you are not currently using them
4) LEDs also convert electricity to light better and less to heat energy, which makes the conversion process much more efficient as well. Therefore, you are also helping to reduce the amount of heat produced by your lights by using LEDs and thus contributing to efforts to combat global warming.
5) LEDs also have a wider range of options when it comes to the colors and sizes of the lights in question. This would definitely help in the design and aesthetic departments, and it would make your home look much more beautiful compared to before.
However, LED lights still seem more expensive compared to conventional bulbs, something that can be a hindrance for homeowners looking for holiday lights this season. But let’s look at the long-term benefits, where we can easily recoup the initial cost when we consider how much we are forced to save by saving electricity.